Sunday 13 December 2015

My Cats :3


Assalamualaikum dunya. Hi today is my 206th day.
I mishhhhhhhhh my home so much. huhu.
Today im going to DESCRIBE about my beloved cats (cehh) haha

Messi
hee~ this is messi. my emm i dont know maybe 5th cat that i've owned. His colour is the combination of black and white. He is shoooo cute and he loves to sleep on my chest. But sadly, bila dia besar, dia banyak menghabiskan masa dia kat luar.. Balik pun bila dia lapar atau memerlukan kasih sayang hahaha <3
Betty
so this is betty (messi sister). hoho. she is my brother's cat. But when i was in form 5, she slept in my room. She was my alarm clock sebab dia suka gigit muka pukul 4pagi SETIAP HARI ! But Alhamdulillah , i can study for my test and SPM <3 . I dont know why i always feel like she is attached to me hahah. Before im going to UPM. I kiss her cheek and when i walked away, she run after me aww :') . Now tadak dah awak nk teman saya stay up kt upm </3



Bale
This is Bale or Gebu (nama manja). Basically he is my cat, but he was really closed to my mom :) . He is super clingy and really good at seeking attention. Sakit sikit pun nak org letak makanan depan muka -.- . Haha but he is cute. Bila time makan kann.. semua org makan kat bawah.. tapi bale sorang ja tunggu org hidang kat dia atas meja huh divaaaaa sgt ~
Neymar
This is neymar. The quiet one. He is my brother's cat. He loves to buat muka kesian hahaah. We can only hear his voice when he is hungry. I dont have much to say about him but i still love him.
Baby
This is baby. heeee he is so unique as his fur looks like he is wearing a tuxedo. He is the chubbiest hahahah. Pantang dengar bunyi tudung periuk, lari terkedek2 mai :3 . He really loves to eat and paling tak banyak karenah sbb dia cuma tau makan =.=' . Lebiuu baby <3



Tata <3








1 comment:

  1. Woaaa, every name for your cats are the name of athletes!!!

    ReplyDelete